Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Laugh Out Loud

An American man arrived in the capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. He needed to go to the toilet but there was a woman waiting outside the door, behind a table. He ignored her and went straight in but the woman stopped him before he could enter.

WOMAN: Sey kok. ("Sey kok" means "forty cents" in Cantonese)
MAN: Excuse me? *Confused and refused to give what the woman wanted. He then tried to go in to the toilet but was stopped again by the woman*
WOMAN: Sey kok.
MAN: Okay, fine! *Pulls down his pants and showed her his cock*
WOMAN: No, no! Duit, duit! ("Duit" means "money" in Malay)
MAN: Do it?
WOMAN: Yes!!
MAN: Do it here? Right now? In the public?
WOMAN: Yes, yes!
MAN: Uhh... Okay.The man stripped and started making love to the woman.
WOMAN: *Screaming for help* TOLONG, TOLONG!! ("Tolong" means "help" in Malay)
MAN: Too long? No, it's only six inches.

P.S. I got this joke from Natsume- chan.

No comments: