Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Makku and Kuroru Convo

Its a conversation between me and makku online in MSN.

Makku: Haha. Relax Kuroru.

Kuroru: *Kuroru relaxing*
Kuroru: *then burst out screaming*

Makku: Life is just a road

Kuroru: *Kuroru keeps on driving*
Kuroru: *then had an accident with a cat*
Kuroru: *ghost of Kuroru comes back and haunt MAKKU*
Kuroru: Ahh~ *Makku screams girly*
Kuroru: *Makku begs Kuroru for his life*
Kuroru: Kuroru Kuroru *Makku' s squeaky voice*
Kuroru: dont kill me (Makku)
Kuroru: i beg for mercy (Makku)
Kuroru: arhh!! (Makku)
Kuroru: NOOO!! (Makku)


Makku says:Ok you can now write a book.

hahahha. Nah. i'm still not good enough to be an actual author.

I was trying to make a scene of Makku begging for his life so i could feel better- less nervous and worried. yea, i was trying to cheer myself up.

P.S. I rearraged the conversation for easier understanding.

No comments: