Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Feeling Miserable?

This is a story i got from somewhere.


As i jumped off the building,

  • I saw the known loving couple in the 1oF hitting each other.
  • I saw the usually tough and strong Yamada-san in the 9F crying.
  • In the 8F, Maya-chan just found out that her fiancee was sleeping with her best friend.
  • I saw Baba taking her daily anti- depression medicine in the 7F.
  • In the 6F, I saw jobless Shizuka- san still buys 7 newpapers to search for a job.
  • In the 5F, I saw much respected Wong- san trying on his wife's undergarment.
  • In the 4F, I saw Sakura- chan fighting with her boyfriend again.
  • The old man on the 3F everyday hope that someone would come by and pay him a visit.
  • In the 2F, I saw that Megumi- chan still staring at the picture of her lost husband since half a year ago.

Before I jump off the building, I thought I was the most unlucky person.
Now, I realised everyone has their problems and worries.
After I had seen all this, I found out, in fact I wasn't that bad at all.

The people I saw just now is looking at me now.
I think after they see me, they might feel that they are not that miserable after all.



It's Nice to be Important but it's more Important to be NICE

No comments: