Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

New Hair-Cut

Got my hair cut this afternoon. Woot~!

Here's how I look like- Silly~ ne! KaBOOM!!! Wakakkakaka~ x___x ehh...? I'm hyped up XD






About the back view, the photo was blur. So it's better that i don't upload it.

Comment about it. Thanks ^^


Love,
クロルー

10 comments:

Nickt said...

WAit! thats youre need hair cut? i though it was an old pic! Not bad though quite nice and yea like i said before looks like you straighten yr hair ^^

Ziaowei said...

you mean new instead of need.

XD hahahah old pic? nah~ thanks for the compliment, yea?

Ziaowei said...

One more thing, how can that be an old photo when I'm wearing the 2008 walk-a-ton t-shirt?

カオチョ said...

:x WOW, like.. it looks a bit like your old hairstyle, but yeah, I think this will suit you better for now~

P.S. The funny thing is... o__o I wanted to cut my hair. *still in middle of thinking of the style* *sighs*

Ziaowei said...

yea the sides are ALMOST like the same as my old hairstyle. Only the side. But the left and right sides are unequal x____x

Ziaowei said...

did you just cut your hair a month ago?

Sarah. UK said...

Wow. The pictures show as though it's your old hairstyle. But at school that's a different story.

Giving my MOST honest opinion as I always do *barf* you look okay. It's something new, but not unique.

Haha. At least you got a haircut.

I'm clueless about what I may do.

Ziaowei said...

ohh something new? ooo~ BUT not unique? x____x *sob*

It's only the beginning, you haven't see everything yet. Prepare your eyes to see the wonders.

Sarah. UK said...

Sim quote: It's only the beginning, you haven't see everything yet. Prepare your eyes to see the wonders.

What I think?

I feel as though I'm at an amusement park and I'm paying to see your hair?? Your like that person who announces everything.

OMG. I think my eyes will be blinded. LMAO.

Your funny person Sim. =)

Ziaowei said...

hahhaah yea I know what I said sounds a lil' different. I just can't find the perfect word to replace that.