Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Friday, June 20, 2008

A Happy Ending?

A happy ending for me and my friend? Nope. Not yet. There's still a long way to go.
However we started to bond again.

Here's the conversation we had on MSN an hour ago.

Michigo:hey
Michigo:i wanted to say this all along
Michigo:i just want to tell you that im sorry for doing anything which made you unhappy
Michigo:but i just feel that you dont care anymore

Michigo:i hope what i think is not true
Michigo:i just wanna tell you i missed the days we had

Kuroru:nah you didnt do anything that made me unhappy
Kuroru:im just tired most of the time
Kuroru:and that most of the time is during dismissal or reccess
Kuroru:i dont know why im tired always nowadays
Kuroru:sorry...
Kuroru:its all my fault
Kuroru:i caused everything

Michigo:its alright its my fault too
Michigo:i should understand
Michigo:im happy to have you guys back


Kuroru: :) thanks
Kuroru:you didnt do anything wrong Michigo

Michigo:nah i did
Michigo:a problem wont arise with one person


Kuroru:heh~ i heard that from somewhere before

Michigo:person's fault

Kuroru:hehh?

Michigo:ahaha
Michigo:its from my heart
Michigo:you know i dont read books


Kuroru:then what do you call "chicken soup"?

Michigo:ahahha
Michigo:i only read a few pages
Michigo:trust me i havent finished the book yet~


Kuroru:-_-" lol

Michigo:=D
Michigo:i miss you


Kuroru:yea me too
Kuroru:im sure we'll slowly bond back to our old relationship again
Kuroru:and i mean SLOWLY

Michigo:ahahha. yup yup =D

Kuroru:heh~ XD

Lesson of the day: To gain, we must sacrifice. That is the rule of life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=) i love you kuroru chan!!! didnt expect this to be here... until now i bru noticed... ahaha... well this really makes me happy... shows me that you really do care.... =) =) =) friends forever.... i just wish the others will be the same too...

Love,
Michigo =)