Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Friendship~

What comes into your mind when you hear the word 'friendship'?


FRIENDSHIP

© クロル

We go through thick and thin together.
We share our deepest darkest secret with each other.

You're happy, I'm Happy.
You laugh, I laugh.

You're sad, I'm sad.
You cry, I cry.
My shoulder will always be there for you when you need them.

You go happily crazy, I go happily crazy.

You run around naked, I DON'T run around naked.
You take out your clothes, I take out my camera *kachik*

You jump off the cliff, I DON'T jump off the cliff.
You SCREAM *ahhhhh~!*, I LAUGH *hahahhaha*.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

kuroru~
i haf to say i really dun mind u running round naked =) coz i am like soo ur fren dat is not gonna =D

カオチョ said...

If you run around naked, I'd film it and post it on Menkk'd! Naw.. I'm joking. If you ran around naked, I'd go around covering kids' eyes so they won't get corrupted. :x

Ziaowei said...

-___-" I wrote the poetry so the 'I' in it refers to me. and the you refers to my friends. That includes you two XD

Nickt said...

Now i think about it, youre more of a shadow than a friend XD. But then agen having a shadow as a friend is soooo cool ^^ then comes the last part where you become an ebil shadow..O.O

Ziaowei said...

how can a shadow lend her shoulder to a friend who's crying?

Sarah. UK said...

If I lend you my shoulder, it'll be all wet and soggy. And ermm...wet?

Haha.

Aww. When I think of friendship, its two people who have a very close understanding, and can go to whenever they feel like it. Even when something's not up. =)

Ziaowei said...

hahahah yea. Can't really agree on the 'Go wherever they feel like it' part. That's cause' they CAN'T!

Anonymous said...

simmy my clone ... if u fall i be there 2 kick u twice n call 4 da ambulance 4 ya n will wait 4 ya 2 recover n boobsmack u again ^^
but still i be there 4 ya ^^
aint tats friendship is 4 aight?
gwahaha .. nice 2 noe u !!

Ziaowei said...

boobsmack me? O___O again? since when you did that to me before?? *run!*