Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Friday, June 27, 2008

おいしい

ダークチョコレートヨーグルトムース
Dark Chocolate Yogurt Mousse


低脂肪バニラペストリークリームとミニーeclairs
Low Fat Vanilla Pastry Cream and Mini Eclairs


ミントチョコレートチップアイスクリームケーキ
Mint Chocolate Chip Ice-cream Cake


ニンジンオートミールレーズンクッキー
Oatmeal Raisin Carrot Cookies


クッキーのアイスクリームサンドイッチ
Ice-cream cookie sandwiches

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! The food looks sooooo yummy~
I want to eat all of them....especially the cookies with ice cream!!! gawd! i want to eat them all.....

i want, i want...erm..i havent bake cookies for a long ime... >_>

Sarah. UK said...

Where did you get all these pics?? I'm soo hungry I think I could eat the screen right now. Though that would seem very inappropriate and WEIRD.

Not that I already am. xD

Ziaowei said...

hahhahaha Go ahead and eat. No one's stopping you. I would really like to see the scene of you eating it XD