Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

When Things Changed

"Come over to my house today?"
"What do you wanna eat?"
"OMG! I have some news to tell you! listen to this '*bla bla bla*' *giggles*"
etc.

We would often do activities together. No matter how short the time is, we always enjoy them together. Through thick and thin, we were always together.

However, these things don't exist anymore.
Another friend lost. what's wrong with me? am i a friend demagnetiser?

We met new friends and have a new life but does this mean we also need to have a new relationship?

Although at present we are always near to each, i feel that you were never close to me at all. We are nothing but a mere stranger to each other now and I know you feel the same way.

Well, wish you good luck in your life and don't ever try to give up until you tried every possible way.

No comments: