Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

WTH?! x___x

Ughh~! Stupid computer project! I love computer. The thing is, i HATE Database and we have to hand in a database of a company completed with reports. It's freakin' confusing. i don't even know what to write in my stock control database.

You see, I'm making a database on the stocks of my dad's company. They sell car spare parts. And we all know that one kind of part or whatever has a lot of brands witch is further categories into more models for different cars. It can go up to 200 types.
My sensei asked me to choose one model only out of a million and use that in my database. I don't know but it's quite impossible because not all models are applicable any cars *sigh*

I should have chose stock control after all...
*feeling lifeless. Picked up a syringe with nothing inside but air and move right hand toward left hand are thinking of injecting myself with air. Ughh~ x____x* *Like Real!*

No comments: