Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Day at KaoCHO's

OMG Riida- chan! I had a great time today! Thank you Kao- chan~ and Natsume- chan!

I arrived at KaoCHO place at around 11am. They were making Chicken katsu and Koroke. Since I was late, they punished me on working with the BBQ.
The charcoal fire didn't start at first. After some more attempts, it lit up. That was after we gave up on it. There wasn't any fire but heat was present. Enough to melt marshmallows. Yumm~ Oishi ne~

Anyways, we all got so FULL that we can eat another bite of food.

We cleaned up and went to Riida's room. Natsume- chan was tired so she went to she but couldn't 'cause KaoCHO was playing music on her laptop. Everything else that happened in the room that afternoon was boring so I won't mention anything about it.

We went out for some photo taking in the early evening. It was FUN~ especially the water part. heh~ I was like the driest among the three of us until Natsume- chan snatched the water hose from me and start spraying. I was wearing sweatpants so it stuck onto my legs. Ughh... It was sooo ticklish.

We were soaked wet. REALLY! Took a few video's before going back to Riida's room then took more video's again. I did KaoCHO's and Natsume's hair. I was left alone with my on SOFT, SILKY hair x___x *bleh*

Natsume found a few packs of pre- mixed cookies so we decided to bake them. We only baked one pack but the number of pieces of cookies that turned out was a lot!

So, we stayed in the living room and had some discussion about what we would do if things wasn't like this (the present).



Lesson of the day: you probably heard of this "Yesterday is the past. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why they call it the present."

No comments: